Maximum LTV up to 80%
SuperFirst Mortgage Program (SMP)
SuperFirst Mortgage – SMP is offered by Pan Asian Mortgage Co. Ltd., the shareholder of Pan Asian Mortgage Advisory.
Pan Asian Mortgage pioneered the 140%LTV negative equity mortgage refinancing program (SuperFirst Refinancing Program) in 2002 to help homeowner to refinance their negative equity mortgage.
It re-engineered and created the current SuperFirst Mortgage offering 90%+ LTV mortgage loans for primary and secondary market properties. Under SMP, the concessionary lower interest rate covers the whole loan tenor and the LTV currently can be as high as 80% of the property price.
Pan Asian SuperFirst Mortgage is suitable for most primary market properties. SMP is also suitable for secondary market properties that have a property valuation of HK$6 million or below.
The LTV depends on the property valuation
- First-hand Residential Property:
Maximum 80% LTV mortgage (for property price below $10 million)/
Maximum 65% to 70% LTV mortgage (for property price over $10million)
- Second-hand Residential Property:
Maximum 80% LTV mortgage (for property price of below $6 million)
- Interest rate as low as 2.15% (P-3.1%), loan tenor up to 30 years
- Cash rebate as much as 1% of loan amount
- Low Program Participation Fee
* the LTV may be adjusted upwards for borrowers conforming with the HKMA stress test and with good credit record.
Mainly targeting local homebuyer for self occupation. Borrowers have to fulfill the HKMA debt-to-income ratio and stress test requirement.
- Apply through Pan Asian Mortgage Advisory exclusively
- Pan Asian will complete processing the loan application within 3-4 working days with sufficient information and income proof
- Pan Asian’s partner banks will process that loan application within 1 week and Pan Asian Mortgage Advisory will inform the customer of the result
- Pan Asian Mortgage Advisory will attend to mortgage drawdown procedures if customer accepts the loan terms
For more details, please contact Pan Asian Mortgage Advisory